TPG Community

Get online support

Internet connection dropouts

lepham
Level 2
Hi, I am using ADSL2+ service from TPG and recently I get dropouts several times a day. The router log would show this several times:

Time synchronized with NTP server] Friday, August 17, 2018 09:17:37
[Time synchronized with NTP server] Friday, August 17, 2018 09:17:37
[Internet connected] IP address 202.7.202.125 Friday, August 17, 2018 09:16:40
[Internet disconnected] Friday, August 17, 2018 09:16:39

I don't know if there is any issues causing this.
7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi @lepham,

Thanks for reaching out. I would love to help and see what happened on your connection.

I tried to use your Community Details to pull up the account unfortunately no match.

Kindly PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the a account).

Regards,

Shane

Hi @lepham,

Thanks for sending me your details. Allow me to run an initial test on your connection and get back to you as soon as I got the test result.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @lepham,

Initial test results shows a possible line fault causing slow and dropouts on your connection.

I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further test and investigation.

Kindly PM me your best contact number and preferred time today.

Regards,

lepham
Level 2

My phone number is 0406xxxxxx. Can you guys call at around 1pm Wednesday, I would be available at that time.
Thank you.

Shane

Thanks for the details @lepham. I arranged a call from
one of our Technicians tomorrow between 1-3PM NSW.

Please be advised that I edited your post for security purposes.

Let us know how it will go.

Talk to you tomorrow, cheers!

Erika

Hi @lepham

This case has now been raised to Engineering team and they've identified a possible issue with the line controlled by Telstra.

They've arranged a Telstra technician be sent out to check this issue between now and 31 August. 

Our engineers will continue to handle this case for you and will be contacting you further via SMS or phone call. 

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Thea

Hello @lepham, hope you're doing fine today. 

I've checked your account and have seen that the Telstra technician has attended the job and fixed the line issue. Our team of engineers was able to get in touch with you and confirmed service is working fine. 

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist you and please feel free to message us if you need assistance.

Have a wonderful day!