TPG Community

Get online support

NBN mdu frustration solved, ADSL2+

agostinho89
Level 2

After all my installation problem with NBN, you made ADSL available in my house.

I would like to know if everything is already resolved the transfer of credits already paid in the previous contract (***********) to this new contract (***********).

And I would like to know, I have a modem here huawei model HG659, can be used on ADSL2 +? If so I would like to skip to the internet activation step, I have late business and the faster it is available the better.

8 REPLIES 8
Angeli

Hi @agostinho89

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We've edited your post with your account username. Please avoid the posting of personal details on the public page e.g. customer ID, telephone numbers and similar pieces of information as they may compromise your account security. The modem that we have sent to you is only compatible for NBN connection. You will need to return it to us and we'll be sending you an e-connote, so you can ship it back to us for free. 

We are currently working on your case now, please keep a close eye on your post as we update you on the progress.

agostinho89
Level 2

You do not understand, is a modem I have, I did not mean NBN modem.

Angeli

Hi @agostinho89

Your Huawei HG659 will not work with our ADSL2+ service. You must purchase a modem that is ADSL2+ compatible. 

Thank you!

agostinho89
Level 2

Ok, so, I'll wait you guys send me one.

Angeli

Yes please. The modem that is compatible to your ADSL2+ is currently in progress and you will be receiving an email notification the has the consignment number of your order. 

Cheers!

Angeli

Hi, 

We have sent you a private message in regard to returning the modem that we sent for your old NBN account. We will be processing the transfer of credits from your old to new account once the modem is returned to us. 

Regards, 

Angeli

agostinho89
Level 2

What are you guys are doing? Seriously, today someone from TPG called me saying, is not possible procced with ADSL anymore, just right now everything is going good after 4 months of frustration and stress Because NBN said that there is NBN available, this problem "External Network Shortfall - due to no Lateral Cable MDU and Lateral Cable is required to run down the building to fix the issue" is fixed? So PLEASE, I beg you guys give me ADSL, I cant stand anymore this, I really need internet.

Rica_R

We're really sorry about the frustration @agostinho89, this is certainly not the type of experience we wish for our customers.

We use Telstra's infrastructure to deliver the ADSL service to you, as such we rely upon the information provided by our partners,

We have escalated this to our Provisioning Team and a case manager will contact you directly to further discuss the matter.