TPG Community

Get online support

Technician does NOT show up & still NO internet

marc_bln
Level 2

Hi,

I am a new customer to TPG and already quite angry due to poor service!

The installation for our ADSL2+ was scheduled for today 0800 to 1200. I was at home but NO technician showed up. I have checked the installation status and it says "still in progress" and the internet is still NOT working.

TPG - I expect YOU to fix that within the next 48 hours. Otherwise, I will NOT be longer a TPG customer and will claim TPG to refund me.

ANNOYING and POOR service!

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @marc_bln 

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

This is certainly not the type of installation experience we wish for our customers.

We use Telstra's infrastructure to deliver the ADSL service to you, as such we rely upon the information provided by our partners.

We'll chase this with our Service devliery team in order to check if there's any report from the Technician that took the job. A case manager will be in touch with you via SMS or phone call to discuss the updates using the number that we have on file.

Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your matter and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @marc_bln 

We understand that your case manager has been in touch and were advised that the Telstra technician wasn't able to finish the job due to high work load.

A new schedule for a technician visit has been booked and being monitored by your case manager.

Further updates will be given once available.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Regards,

BasilDV

marc_bln
Level 2

THE TECHNICIAN DID NOT SHOW A THE SECOND TIME AS WELL AND STILL NO INTERNET!

TPG IS BY FAR THE FORST TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

THANK YOU TPG FOR NOTHING BESIDE STEALING ME TWO DAYS OF MY LIFE WAITING AT HOME!

Ahra_G

We truly understand the inconvenience this has caused you, @marc_bln

Based on the recent update, one of our Case Managers has been in touch with you and we have coordinated this matter with our 3rd party supplier, Telstra. As you are aware, we rely on our supplier to provide the service therefore we are subjected to their connection timeframe as well as scheduling. 

We are yet to receive the report from the Telstra tech however we will ensure to be in touch again tomorrow as soon as a new update becomes available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

marc_bln
Level 2

SAME ANSWER LIKE THE 1. TIME: "due to a high work load, the telstra technician was not able to ... bla bla bla..."

SHAME ON YOU TPG AN TELSTRA! I EXPECT YOU TO FIX THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! 

ANY NEW CUSTOMER: STAY AWAY! ** IT!

marc_bln
Level 2

I DONT CARE ABOUT 3rd HAND SUPPLIER OR WHATEVER.

THE ONLY THING I EXPECT FROM TPG IS TO SET UP A SIMPLE INTERNET ACCESS!

BUT OBIOUSLY, YOU CANT

Riezl

We can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised, @marc_bln.

We understand how this can be frustrating as we are customers as well. Our Provisioning Team is closely monitoring this and will contact you for any additional updates.

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue is causing you.

Ahra_G

Hi @marc_bln

I realised that the Case Manager has contacted you and advised of the appointment on 28 September 2019 between 1PM - 5PM. 

Should you have further queries or concern, you may reach out to us again or reply to the SMS sent by their team for direct assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G