TPG Community

Get online support

Urgent Complaint - Moving home internet transfer does not work - Want to cancel service- Want refund

shifahaidry
Level 2

Hello,

This is Shifa Haidry. My Account ID is 521254. I want to cancel my TPG account because of the disappointing service. I lodged a request about transferring my Internet connection to my new place on almost 3 weeks back. The lady on the phone was very rude and arrogant. She told me that transfer would take 15 days at least. I requested her to do it sooner but she refused.

TPG then gave me 26th April, 2019 as the transferring date and asked me to be at home. I again called TPG that 26th April is a working day and if it is possible to do it either after hours or during weekend. This time again the lady on the phone rudely refused.

Then today i.e. on 26th April I took a day off from office. They gave me the time of 8am to 12pm for technician arrival. Technician came and said that the connection is done but my internet was still not working. Technician said that it is the issue from TPG side. Now since then I have been calling TPG and nobody is giving me a concrete answer. In my last conversation they said that now the technician will come come on 30th April and not before that. 30th April is another working day.

After waiting for 15 days at least for internet connection, it is still not working despite my taking a leave from work. On top of that TPG has already deducted my internet charges for the next month. I am sorry but this is really pathetic service.Now I want to continue with TPG anymore and want my TPG service to be cancelled. I will not be paying to TPG from next month. I also want the refund of the moving house charges that have been deducted from my account.

Regards,
Shifa Haidry

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We're sorry to know about this experience and we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you, @shifahaidry.

We are saddened to know that you have decided to cancel the service, but if you could give us a chance, we'd like to check what can be done to turn this experience around.

We have located the account using your community details.

We have raised your concern to our Escalations Team and a case officer will be in touch via email or a phone call to further discuss the matter.

Should you have a preferred contact number and email address, please send it via PM.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community