TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2 + Home phone bundle cancellation

SOLVED Go to solution
woniora4
Level 2

Hi TPG,

I have made a cancellation request online for my ADSL2 and home phone plan on Jan 26. I have even received an acknowledgement email (automated response) from TPG advising me that someone would be in touch in 1-2 business days. It has been 4-5 days now and I have no one calling me to finalise it.

Can someone advise? I also want to ensure that the cancellation should be started from the day I requested it, it would be upsetting if the 30 days notice period starts from when a TPG rep confirms the cancellation request, as I have already made the request 4-5 days ago.

Thanks

Endry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @woniora4 

We regret to hear that you've decided to terminate your service with us.

We'll chase this with our Accounts team and have a case manager to contact you to finalise the request.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
BasilDV

Hi @woniora4 

We regret to hear that you've decided to terminate your service with us.

We'll chase this with our Accounts team and have a case manager to contact you to finalise the request.

BasilDV

woniora4
Level 2
Thanks for chasing this up.
I have received a call from the case manager and have got this processed.

sptylerc
Level 2

Hi, 

I would also like to cancel my ADSL 2+ and Home Phone Bundle and talked to someone earlier this evening. They told me to send an email to the cancelation team email, but when I tried to send it the email failed. I tried to find the correct email address but could not find it online or on the forums.  

Could you please help me to cancel this account immediately and send the email address so I can send my cancellation in writing? 

Thanks! 

Shane

Hi @sptylerc,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're considering to cancel the service with us. We'd like to check the status of your account and see the progress of cancellation, to better understand the situation, PM us your account details.

(Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Riezl

Thanks for sending the details via PM, @sptylerc. We have coordinated your concern to our Escalations Team and an escalation officer will contact you via email or phone call to further discuss the matter.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

daxia
Level 2

same problems

hdmcbryde
Level 2

Hi, 

I am having a similar issue. I have tried multiple times through your chat channels, sent 3 emails, and tried to call but cannot get through to the accounts team to cancel my service. In the chat portal, i am told that i am being transfered through to the accounts team but never do. 

Similalry, it would be upsetting if i am not deemed to have given 30 days notice as i have tried multiple times. 

Can someone please help?

Thanks,

christiancpc
Level 2

Same here. I would like to cancel pleassssseeee!

Level 2

I have the same problem, no one responds to my cancellation request!

TPG: it is illegal to not process cancellation requests. Could you please respond?