TPG Community

Get online support

Billing adjustment

SOLVED Go to solution
vot
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

After having ongoing connection with my NBN service which lasted for over a month. Communication during the issue was good, I was promised that a billing adjustment will be reviewed once the issue is resolved.

My ticket has now been closed with no billing adjustment.

I have to raised a new ticket requesting for a billing adjusment, and been calling back to the service desk many times. Every time when i call back I was promised to be called back from the engineering team. It now has been more than 2 weeks, no one have called me back.

TPG can you help me out here? This is very poor customer service !!!!

Regards,

vot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @vot,

I can confirm that the billing adjustment will be applied once the current billing cycle has ended.

Cheers!

BasilDV

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @vot,

This is definitely something we can help you with.

We tried to locate your account using your community details to no avail.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

Regards,

BasilDV

vot
Level 3
Level 3

Hi BasilDV,

I have send you the requested details.

Please assist.

BasilDV

Pm received. Thank you @vot

We'll chase this with our Engineering team and will provide you with the updates once available.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @vot

I've sent you a PM.

Should you require further assistance, please let me know.

Regards,

BasilDV

vot
Level 3
Level 3

Hi BasilDV,

Thank you for looking into this, I've got a text sms yesterday advising that my case is being reviewed.

I hope that this matter will be resolved soon.

Thanks.

Shane

Hi @vot,

We'll chase this with our Engineering Team and request for urgent feedback tomorrow.

Cheers !

vot
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Shane,

I should have been clearer in my respsone. BasilDV have PM'ed me and a billing adjustment decision has been made, it will start sometime later this month.

I'm currently waiting to see if the billing adjustment will come into effect as mentioned.

BasilDV

Hi @vot,

I can confirm that the billing adjustment will be applied once the current billing cycle has ended.

Cheers!

BasilDV