TPG Community

Get online support

Can no longer send emails from my iPhone

SOLVED Go to solution
jacinda9
Level 2

Suddenly I can no longer send emails fro my iphone but can still receive them. It just keeps telling me my sender address has been rejected by the server. I have tried all the suggestions such as deleting and re adding the account and re typing password etc. happened once before and I managed to fix it. It has happened again out of the blue and it is really frustrating as I need to send emails for work. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Maxinef1
Level 3

Thank you😀 Changing my password has fixed my problem!

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
MarN

Please change the Outgoing/SMTP port in your email client to 995 and see if outgoing emails will be successfully sent.

JovemarL

@jacinda9

Hi jacinda9

I work for TPG Helpdesk. And base on the error message the SMTP server is rejecting your email.

This normally happen when you use your email overseas.

Did you happen to use your email overseas?

You may have to change your password and wait for few minutes to an hour to fix this kind of issue.

If changing your email password doesn't help PM me your email address and contact details and I will look into your issue and assist you my self.

I work until 8pm AEST

jacinda9
Level 2

No , I have not been overseas. Will try pass word change and let you know

JovemarL

@jacinda9

Alright just remember to wait for few minutes to an hour after you change your password.

Shoot me a message if password change doesn't work

Maxinef1
Level 3

Hi there, I have the same problem and yes I was sending Email from overseas. I successfully sent a couple of emails then it stopped working with the same error as Jacinta. 

Maxinef1
Level 3

I'm having the same problem! 

Maxinef1
Level 3

I changed the server port to 995 - now it's 'stuck' verifying 😔

JovemarL

@Maxinef1put back the port to 25 for SMTP

if your using apple product and the error says rejected change your password and wait for few minutes to an hour they try again

if that doesn't work PM me your email address and contact number I work until 8pm AEST.

Maxinef1
Level 3

Thanks - I have changed the port back to 25.

How do I change my password?