Cancel FTTB Account

DJBradley
Level 2

Hi.

I need to cancel my FTTB account. 

I switched to a more reliable and faster provider before christmas but I'm still getting bills from TPG.

I've searched the website and my account section and can't find a simple way of cancelling.

Can this please be arranged asap.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
Riezl

Hi @DJBradley, we regret to know that you have already switched to a different provider, but we still appreciate your business with us.

We have located an account using your community details and we'd like to make sure that we'll be working on the right one.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and address for us to confirm.

To send a private message, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

Riezl

Hi @DJBradley, we'd like to make a follow up regarding your account details.

We'll wait for your PM. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @DJBradley, thanks for sending your account details via PM.

We have arranged an escalation officer to contact you before 5PM NSW Time to address your concern.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM.

Let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @DJBradley,  our Escalations Team tried to contact you, but to no avail.

Please provide us your best contact number and most convenient time to receive a call so we can advise the team to process a callback. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @DJBradley, we'd like to make a follow up regarding your contact details. Please send us a private message so we can organise a callback.

DJBradley
Level 2
Hi.
I must have missed your call.
Please call again today around 5pm if possible.
Riezl

Hi @DJBradley, please PM us your contact number. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @DJBradley, we can see that the case officer has been in touch via email and discussed the status of your request.

Should you have further queries, feel free to contact the case officer via return mail.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.