TPG Community

Get online support

Give my NBN 100/40 back!!!TPG

lidaize
Level 2

I had relocated my NBN 100 to a new property, before I call TPG customer service to do the relocation, they check the new location speed and also promised me about download and upload speed will be the same as my old property which upload speed 40Mbps. However they're just lying to me!! After the NBN installed, the upload speed ONLY 18. ! Why you cheating customers?  Where the f is your promised? 

The calling center just bull**ing me, throw the ball between your tech and account team.

Just Get my Upload Speed Back!!!!!!!!!!!

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @lidaize 

Welcome to the Community!

The NBN100/40 is not available anymore. Since you've relocated to a new house, the NBN100 that will applied is the new configured plan. All customers who are still enrolled in the old NBN100/40 plan will not be affected, unless there's a plan change or relocation.

You may check our website: https://www.tpg.com.au/nbn/nbn100-plan for the information about the given plan.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

lidaize
Level 2
Then why the tpg customer service promised me that I will have the same speed as 100/40 not 100/20? when i was called for relocation?
Riezl

Hi @lidaize, we'd like to review your previous interaction with our staff as part of our ongoing effort to provide the best possible customer service. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this. 

To send a PM, please refer to this link; How do I private message (PM) in the community

lidaize
Level 2

@Riezl 

I PMed you already

Riezl

Thanks for the details. We have raised your concern to our Complaints Resolution Team and  a  Complaints Resolution Case Manager will contact you via Email or phone call.

Kindly await further updates within 24-48 hours.

lidaize
Level 2

It's been a week that nobody contact me? 

lidaize
Level 2

@Riezl 

It a week passed!!! Where is your tpg "24 - 48 hours contact"?????

Ahra_G

Hi @lidaize

Apologies for the lack of contact received as expected. 

The assigned Complaints Resolution Case Manager is still conducting an investigation. I'll chase a follow up with the assigned officer and will request to get in touch for updates. 

Regards,

Ahra_G