TPG Community

Get online support

TPG scam? - getting billed after service deactivation. can you pls deactivate my phone number? i had requested it 3 wee

JohnH1
Level 2

TPG scam? - getting billed after service deactivation.

can you pls deactivate my phone number? i had requested it 3 weeks back and i am still getting billed and it's still active.

account is 1200803334

I have been on the phone for hours multiple times a day and no one picks up.

I spoke to your rep on the phone regarding the cancellation of Phone xxxx. Looks like she didn't do her job apart from being a salesperson asking me to transfer the phone number to my uncle's aunties, and cousins.  Please be professional and resolve this ASAP.

get in touch ASAP and resolve my issue. else I will complaint to the communication ombudsman.

News channels are free to use the above text.

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi JohnH1. We sent you a new credentials via email you may use this to access the new 'MyAccount' page. 

Here is an article on how to add Prepaid balance, https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Accounts-and-Billing/How-to-add-Mobile-Prepaid-Balance/td-p/16936.

Let us know how it will go.

Regards,

I want to top up my prepaid balance. When I go into 'My Account' i am told that i have been moved to 'Novus' whatever that is. I see elsewhere that an email was sent advising of a change in January but i have no record or recollection of this. I want to give TPG some money to increase my use of the phone - can someone make it easy for me!

Reg
Level 2
Level 2

I have the same problem. When I click on the link it says Invalid Parameters Specified

BasilDV

Hi @Reg

We've updated the article. 

You may check it here: How to add Mobile Prepaid Balance 

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

jontiray
Level 2

I'm having the same problem. And when I click on the link above I get, "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action."

BasilDV

Hi @jontiray

We'd like to check on this further and see how can we help.

Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV