TPG Community

Get online support

Pre paid balance refund

SOLVED Go to solution
antodinata
Level 2

I have just ported my number out from TPG and I have a prepaid balance of close to $500 because I have roaming enabled. Now, I received an invoice from TPG with a charge of $11 for porting out fee. It doesn't mention anything about my pre paid balance. Also unable to login to my TPG account anymore. So, would TPG refund my pre paid balance?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angeli

Hi @antodinata

The refund for $497.42 is already in progress and this should reflect on your credit card within 3-5 working days. 

Cheers! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Angeli

Hi @antodinata

Kindly send us a private message with your TPG mobile number and we'll check on your prepaid balance status. Also, the $11 port out fee is included in the agreed terms when you signed up with us. You may refer here, https://www.tpg.com.au/sites/tpg/files/doc/Brochure-TPG-Mobile-SIM-Only-Plans.pdf.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Angeli

Hi ,

We'd like to inform you that your case is still under review and further updates will be provided soon. We're sorry for the delay and appreciate your patience.

All the best!

Angeli

Hi @antodinata

The refund for $497.42 is already in progress and this should reflect on your credit card within 3-5 working days. 

Cheers! 

antodinata
Level 2

Refund received.

Thank you.

Angeli

You're most welcome, @antodinata. Cheers!