TPG Community

Get online support

chefren
Level 4
I signed up last night to a mobile plan and today I wake up to no internet bundle working. NBN modem is ok but DSL won't connect. Please fix ASAP!
4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @chefren 

Mobile and NBN are separate services which uses different type of technologies. 

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If the issue persists, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and further assist you.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Ahra_G

chefren
Level 4
After a week, NBN fixed something on the fibre. Now I don't have internet again. TPG account login gives network error and phone tech support only works to hear the waiting music but when one on TPG side answers. their voice is chopped all the time and cant get any sort of support
chefren
Level 4
I got an sms saying my service is working and its not true. The worse is that TPG cancelled the nbn appointment. Can you please fix this properly? Second day in a row with no service , again after only one week of getting "fixed"
BasilDV

Hi @chefren

We understand that the service is now working and you've confirmed it with our Engineers.

The billing adjustment has been requested for the fault duration.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV