Worst service

Carolynking2
Level 2
Worst service i had 3 termination notices for been only a week and a half late . Im taking it to the telecomunications officer. Also you have to wait 15 mins before you get a answer on the phone and the nbn speed isnt what they say it is its way slow
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Carolynking2

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Apologies if you perceived the email reminder the wrong way and for the lengthy queue times today. Having a prepaid nature of service, we charge 7 days before the next billing cycle so in the event that we haven't received the specified funds, we send the email reminder 7days after the end of your billing cycle. Nonetheless, I've seen that your account is in zero balance. 

Moreover, we'd like to check the status of your connection. I've since ran a remote test and have found no fault on the line. Are you perhaps home so we can perform troubleshooting along with you? 

Kindly let us know of your best contact number and your most convenient time to receive a call via private message so we can organise a contact to be made from our Technical team for assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Good day, @Carolynking2

We just want to check if you still have queries regarding your account? Are you still experiencing issues with the connection?

Please do let us know so we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

Shane

Hi @Carolynking2,

Based on the latest log on file, one of our Technicians tried to call you earlier today unfortunately no avail. If you will have available time today you can contact us at 1300 997 271

Monday - Friday 8am - midnight

Weekends & Public Holidays 9am - 9pm

Cheers!