make a payment -

robertwalters19
Level 2

Hi, I have been trying to make a payment on an invoice for 3 days. Debit card details are correct with adequate funds but the account is rejected.

I have two other accounts plus NBN attached to direct debit and have no trouble, I thought the account in question was also attached to Direct Debit but was told no.

I would like this account also attached to Direct Debit and require advise how to fix everything up please.

Many thanks.

Robert

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @robertwalters19,

If you are attempting to settle your Mobile service, kindly refer to the following articles on how to update/make payment via the New My Account:

Otherwise, send us your TPG mobile number, account number or customer ID via private message so we can assist further.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi, I have been trying to make a payment on an invoice for 3 days. Debit card details are correct with adequate funds but the account is rejected.

I have two other accounts plus NBN attached to direct debit and have no trouble, I thought the account in question was also attached to Direct Debit but was told no.

I would like this account also attached to Direct Debit and require advise how to fix everything up please.

Many thanks.

Robert