TPG Community

Get online support

[ABUSE] By: Shellycee / Board: broadbandaccountsboard (4888)

Shellycee
Level 2
My post has been marked as spam, it is not spam and I am wanting an answer

Link to post: (Unable to send emails - Email used for Spam in the past)
by Shellycee

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Accounts-and-Billing/Unable-to-send-emails-Email-used-for-Spam-in-th...

<p>I am trying to get my emails working again as they were used for a mass spam send a few years ago and just recently I am now unable to send emails either from Outlook or via Webmail.</p><p>When I try and send it via Webmail I get the following error:-</p><p><span>Failure sending message: Email address not valid. Please use an email address which looks like user@example.com</span></p><p><span>The email address is accurate and it must be something to do with the issues I had with Spam.&nbsp;</span></p><p><span>I read chagning the password and waiting 30 minutes would fix it, but it doesn't seem to work for me and my mother in law who is having the exact same issues. Can someone advise how to fix it?</span></p><p><span>Thanks</span></p>

This message has 0 replies

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Shellycee, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

Please also include the email address you are having issue with.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community