TPG Community

Get online support

Block Email Filter Issue

Ahra_G

I understand, @adslx34e

The purpose of the request is for us to be able to send it to our PostMaster for further checking. 

I would appreciate if you can list some of the filtered email addresses via private message for reference.  

Thanks! 

Joe895623
Level 2

I get this issue now as well. I have put filters on 2 email addresses and they still keep coming through to my inbox. I have spoken to someone at TPG and their solution was to reset my password and run a clean up on my PC. This has not worked as I assumed it wouldn't. It doesnt matter which device I use to log into my TPG mail via the Post Office online, I still see it come through on the server. Other email address that I have blocked are still working correctly, however there seems to be a couple that I cant stop from being pushed through to the inbox even through they are in the blocked email filter and my junk mail filtering is set to 'High'.

I have also tried marking the emails as spam and still this does not work.

Please help!

Shane

Hi @Joe895623 ,

Since most of the troubleshooting has been done. We suggest to directly raise this to our postmaster, send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au and include the e-mail addresses that unable to block by email filtering.

You may receive an update on Monday since our postmaster is not available during the weekends.

Joe895623
Level 2

It is now Friday and still no one has responded to my email. I have sent them an email on the 3rd, 6th and 9th and still no response. It seems no filters are working anymore on the server. Can someone please help ASAP. 

BasilDV

Hi @Joe895623

We'd like to check the status of your case.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

Joe895623
Level 2

My issue was raised on the 3rd of June and still no resolution! I will raising this with the ombudsman.

BasilDV

Hi @Joe895623

Our Post masters are still investigating the issue.

We have chased this with them and currently waiting for the updates on your case.

We'll be raising your concern to our Complaints resolution; Customer relations team and a case manager will be in touch with you to further discuss your case.

BasilDV