TPG Community

Get online support

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW

SOLVED Go to solution
Saifak12
Level 2
No one replies back and when you trying to chat online after two hours chat disconnects .. I tried to relocate I spoke to somone for an hour . Once I enquired via chat I was advised that the nbn transfer never been applied for !! Cancel my service plzzzzzzz
Saifak12
Level 2
Fill out the online cancellation form at https://cyberstore.tpg.com.au/your_account/cancel.php.

You will not find this link anywhere on the TPG website!
eugenechan
Level 2
Same boat here. Been trying for weeks now to get disconnected. I might have to lodge a TIO complaint (Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman). Im not in contract, been with them since 2014, and there is no mechanism to disconnect. Never again TPG, never again.
psanti21
Level 2

@Saifak12 wrote:
Fill out the online cancellation form at https://cyberstore.tpg.com.au/your_account/cancel.php.

You will not find this link anywhere on the TPG website!

Hello, @Saifak12. Did you get a response back from TPG apart from the automatic email? I filled this form out last Friday, March 27 but have not heard back from them. Tried to follow up to get a guarantee that my account will be cancelled on April 26, but still no answer.

Saifak12
Level 2
Hi I have filled up the form twice and even sent them an email ....
been trying to chat to them for 5 days

Well what I did is say for a whole hour on the chat , and requested someone to call me as I’m transferring homes . I finally managed to get a call back and organise it in 15 minutes !!
I did a call back an hour or so later they are the cheapest out there and offer a brand new modem
I was gonna go with MyRepublic but thier chat online system is horrible

You need to open up the chat and sit there till someone replies back I know I’ve watwd hours but what can we do the world is going crazy
fabihah98
Level 2

I have the same problem as you. I have been trying to cancel my TPG account for over a week now!

My user ID is 6437174

PLEASE CANCEL MY NBN NO CONTRACT INTERNET PLAN! And also make it an option to be able to cancel the plan ONLINE via 'my account'. 

Thank you

doganonur35
Level 3
I have a same problem with them. Already 3 weeks... They didn't cancel yet. They are playing with people. I don't have a contract with them as well. But they are not processing it.
Account-5218119
Level 2

This is pretty terrible customer service right now that I need to sign up to these forums to get any traction. I have tried multiple times via the online chat and there is never any answer. 

TPG people please cancel my account as I have moved house and no longer require it. 

prcHH1984
Level 2

All - I have similarly been trying to cancel my account via the online chat and have been unsuccessful several times.

However, I have since learned what the requried process is, which is:

1. You need to send a request to cancel to: cancel@tpg.com.au

2. In the email, you need to state: your userID / customerID, account holder name, reason for cancellation, and your requested cancellation date.

That is it - so no need to wait on the chat lines - just do the above. They do note that it takes 24-48 hours to action the request.

barryc3183
Level 3

Sorry, they do not reply to those emails to cancel@tpg.com.au either, it is no different to online chat!