Cancellation form

Jozabadt
Level 2
Would like to cancel my TPG internet service.
BasilDV

Hi @Jozabadt

We are saddened that you've decided to terminate your service with us.

We checked the account that is linked to your current profile and it is already inactive.

Please shoot me a PM with your updated TPG username or customer ID number along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted by our Accounts team to finalise your request.

BasilDV

naazgulla
Level 2
Hi. I want to cancel my nbn too. I tried calling the customer care who said will send out a form via email, which never arrived. I need help asap. Thanks
Ahra_G

Hi @naazgulla

Let's sort this out. Any chance you can PM us with your Customer ID or username? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Kai49
Level 2

Hi TPG Support team,

I also would like to cancel my NBN due to moving to ocerseas.

I tried calling the customer support however, couldn't get the right PIC...
Please kindly assistv me asap, thanks.

Aubrey

Hi Kai49, send us your customer ID or username via private message and let's look into your account. 

Antonyfernandez
Level 2

It is because their customer service is awful and they don't care about customer retention. 

george994
Level 2

Hi Aubrey,

I want to cancel my 5g wifi network. I tried to find the 'PM' button but failed, unfortunately. Could you please assist with this? Many thanks.

Aubrey

Hi @george994, we've set a requirement where a new member must reach Level 2 to be able to send a PM. To reach this level, you just need to post or comment on a thread.

Having that said, you can now send us a private message with your account details and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

Aubrey

Level 2
I wish to terminate my nbn account,5629429 as well,thank you.