Constant Lag

SOLVED Go to solution
GimR
Level 2

i would like some help with my internet speeds, i have called and for some reason you say you still cannot do anything about my horrible speeds, the problem is that no matter the time out of no where i would get very high amounts of ping, and very low download speed, and even without the lag its still very low compared to what we payed for, was just wondeing if there is anything else i can do. thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @GimR,

Thank you for the information. We'd like to look into your account to understand the situation. Please shoot us a private message of your TPG username or CID number.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @GimR,

Welcome to the community!

What troubleshooting you have done so far?

Would it be possible for you to run these following tests.

• Run speedtest using desktop/laptop connected via LAN cable make sure all devices ( wired and wireless is not connected while performing a tests ) Take a screen shot.
  • Power cycle modem/router for 2-3mins and re-run another speedtest using desktop/laptop connected via LAN cable and take another a screen shot.

Please post the screen shot result and kindly PM me your account details (username/customer ID) and I'll run initial tests on your connection.

Cheers!

GimR
Level 2

We have done basically all these things and TPG said they couldnt do anything because they didnt own the lines or something along that, and i cannot really do a speed test due to it being so laggy it just drops out before i can even do it thanks

BasilDV

Hi @GimR,

Thank you for the information. We'd like to look into your account to understand the situation. Please shoot us a private message of your TPG username or CID number.

Cheers!