TPG Community

Get online support

Delays in connecting some premises to the nbn™ HFC network

quaalude
Level 2
If your area is now NBN, landlines are likely disconnected. All the phone lines in my street are physically cut and now go nowhere.
nbnadnan
Level 2

Re: Connection to NBN @ 32 Philpott St Marrickville 2204

There is no problem with equipment - NTU provided by NBN Co.

There is a functioning NBN NTU connected to the nbn™ HFC network.

The unit is on and all lights are on and green.

Regards

Adnan Lalani

e: adnan.lalani@gmail.com

nbnadnan@tpg.com.au

m: 0403 623 205

Shane

Hi nbnadnan,

We're glad to know that everything works with the service, please let us know should you require assistance.

Cheers!

Re: Connection to NBN @ 32 Philpott St Marrickville 2204

There is no problem with equipment - NTU provided by NBN Co.

There is a functioning NBN NTU connected to the nbn™ HFC network.

The unit is on and all lights are on and green.

Regards

Adnan Lalani

e: adnan.lalani@gmail.com

nbnadnan@tpg.com.au

m: 0403 623 205

smartgirl71
Level 2
Hi there it has been now for 5 days night time the net very slow I can't even open my email is using now my phone data to send u this massages look at the speed
BasilDV

Hi @smartgirl71

Are you using a WiFi or a Wired connection? 

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

We've created some articles that may help you resolve this issue.

Since you are using a WiFi connection, then signal interference may be causing it. Check these articles that may help you improve your home WiFi network.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number if you still need assistance.

BasilDV

cybersec
Level 2

Dear TPG Community,

The house I'm moving to already has the black nbn™ box plus the nbn™ HFC wall socket installation/connection.

Do the delays mentioned in this post still affect me (I bought a TPG nbn50 plan last Monday 11-Apr) or do they only affect houses where there's no nbn™ connection yet?

Thank you

BasilDV

Hi @cybersec

The affected customers for this issue are the ones that don't have or the NBN NTD box is missing.

Since the needed equipment is already available at your premises, then the normal installation time frame will be followed.

You may shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to check on the status of your NBN order.

BasilDV

cybersec
Level 2

Thank you for such prompt reply and valuable information, BasilDV; very much appreciated.

BasilDV

Glad to be of assistance, @cybersec.

Cheers!