TPG Community

Get online support

Delays in connecting some premises to the nbn™ HFC network

amonratchanta
Level 2

@Shane 

I checked my TPG inbox but I have not received you messages.

Could you please resend them?

Cheers,

Amonrat

Kimpro293
Level 2
I bought nbn bundle $70 more than 2weeks ago but you did nothing. You already took my money from my account.I already complained a week ago then you said you going to connect internet in 48hours,but still do nothing.If you don't want me to your customer, give me my money back OK?
Shane

Hi @Kimpro293,

Welcome to the community!

TPG is a prepaid service; your initial payment is comprised of an installation fee and your 1st month fee. By operating this way we are able to keep costs down to continue offering the best value deals possible to our customers. The installation process begins as soon as we receive these specified funds from the customer.

We'd love to help see the progress of the installation, to better understand the situation. Shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I bought nbn bundle $70 more than 2weeks ago but you did nothing. You already took my money from my account.I already complained a week ago then you said you going to connect internet in 48hours,but still do nothing.If you don't want me to your customer, give me my money back OK?
privatezee
Level 2
Hi Team,

I have recently joined TPG and yet to receive a scheduled installation date.

I did however have NBN external box installed outside our home recently.

How long till I'm able to receive a scheduled visit? Just want some piece of mind with the delays and restrictions.
BasilDV

Hi @privatezee

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and checked the status of the order, but it's still in progress.

We'll chase this with our NBN service delivery team and have someone to be in touch with you via SMS/Email or phone call to provide further updates.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Amy320
Level 2

Hi Team,

I have applied to move home NBN and waited for the NBN connection for more than 3 weeks but TPG did nothing. I have called TPG phone staff and they ask me to wait for a message 24, 48 and 48 hours more than 3 times. Also, TPG already charges the fee in advance.

I have been using TPG for more than 6 years, it is really disappointing for us. How long can I receive a scheduled installation?

Ahra_G

Hi @Amy320

Apologies for the trouble this is causing you. 

We rely on NBN to provide the therefore, we are subjected to their connection timeframe as well as scheduling. 

The Case Manager is closely monitoring your case and should provide an update as soon as an appointment is reserved for the installation of your service. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

ryanglynn
Level 3

I am having almost the exact same issue with TPG 

BasilDV

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience @ryanglynn

This has been raised to our NBN service delivery team and updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

Rohanwebb86
Level 2
I've only been waiting to be connected since December, what difference is a few more months of lack of service going to make?