TPG Community

Get online support

Delays in connecting some premises to the nbn™ HFC network

Ahra_G

Hi @imeldahogan17

We'd like to understand your concern better. 

It appears that the only service you have with us is the NBN FTTN. 

Have you signed up separately? 

Regards,

Ahra_G

limyang4949
Level 2
Please let me know when I can get your service
BasilDV

Hi @limyang4949

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account and it shows that the activation/installation of the service is still in progress.

We'd like to arrange a call from our NBN Provisioning team to check on this further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV

carlynorman97
Level 2
It has now been 3 days and NBN still is not connected, is there an eta on when it might be connected
Ahra_G

Apologies for the delay in getting your service up and running, @carlynorman97

Please expect a call back today from our Technical team to assist you in setting up your connection. 

Feel free to let me know should you require further assistance. 

-Ahra_G

apple1116
Level 2
I want to ask me to pay $94.99Is there no modam?
BasilDV

.Hi @apple1116

Welcome to the Community!

Our NBN plan. that's for $94.99/month is the Home Superfast, which is under the BYO (Buy Your Own) modem plan.

This explains why you did not receive a modem/router. You may check it here: https://www.tpg.com.au/nbn.

If you want to order a new modem/router to us, it will be for $99.95 + $10 shipping fee.

Let me know if you'll order the modem/router to us or buy it at your nearest appliance/electronics store.

BasilDV

apple1116
Level 2
Then I'll buy it.
ashleygoodall01
Level 2

TPG has apparently been 'in the process of connecting' our NBN for over a month now. Each time I try to call to get more info regarding this I am hung up on and forced to call again and join a queue. The customer service at TPG is terrible. I was alledgedly assigned a case manager and called up this morning, the sales rep was 'transferring me to my case manager' and once they were off the line I recieved an automated messase saying they couldn't help. 

I tried calling the phone numbers on the TPG complaints page and they do not exist... nice one. 

BasilDV

Hi @apple1116

If you still in need of the modem/router, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number for us to process your modem order.

BasilDV