TPG Community

Get online support

Delays on some NBN installation and fault appointments - May 2021

Shane

Hi @garoser.

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to about the multiple rescheduled appointments to complete the installation of the NBN service. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I am now waiting on an NBN Co. technician for the fourth time. Countless promised callbacks have not materialised. Today I have been waiting 8 hours. 

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET REASONABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE?

The diary so far

• 26 April 2021 TPG technician appointment between 1PM and 5PM. NO SHO
  • 29 April 2021 appointment between 1PM and 5PM. TPG Technician attends and assigns problems to NBN Co. equipment or wiring.
  • 5 May 2021 appointment between 8AM and 12 midday. NO SHOW
  • 10 May 2012 appointment between 8AM and 12 midday. NO SHOW
  • 11 May 2012 appointment between 1PM and 5PM. NO SHOW
  • 14 May 2021 appointment between 8AM and 12 midday. NO SHOW. Told to just keep waiting. Promised a callback at 4PM and that time has now passed.  I

I cannot continue to take days to wait. It is so disrepectful to not even call me. 

alisonm86
Level 2
I have contacted 3 times for my sudden nbn fault on the 3rd of may. No internet for the past 10 days and no information on when a technician will attend. I don’t hear anything for almost a week regarding the issue and now in the past 24 hours have received 8 texts to tell me there are delays but still no date for someone to attend to the issue. Very frustrating and I’m sure I’ll receive no compensation for the lack of services or even if I’ll have internet back this month at all!
Riezl

Hi @alisonm86, we'd like to better understand what happened and check what can be done to fast track the resolution. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Admackin
Level 2
I received no reply to my earlier message - will we be provided with something like a 4G modem while we are waiting for this to be resolved? I am working from home and chewing through data.
Akshat24
Level 2

Hi,

It's been four days since lodging a complaint about the now defunct NBN box needing to be replaced. Like everyone else on this thread, we've been without internet (whilst still paying for it) and without even an indication of when it might be resolved- one day, one week, one month???

Can you please advise? TPG ticket#11435895

Riezl

Hi @Admackin,please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

Hi @Akshat24, we have located an account using your community details and the ticket number you have provided, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

anthonyp
Level 2

This is unacceptable. Our internet has been down since last Wednesday. My wife and I both need working internet for work and we cannot continue like this!

We were supposed to have a technician out last Friday and no communication at all. Apparently now the earliest appointment is next Wednesday, which would be 2 weeks since the fault! COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS. 

ozcable
Level 2

@Riezl wrote:

The instructions don't work for me. There is no “Send a message” button in any profiles. If I go to my profile and click on “Private Messages”, I get “You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to continue.”

ozcable
Level 2

Nevermind. It appears now after I made my first post.

Atchi23
Level 2
We’ve now been waiting three weeks already. You sent out a technician to the wrong address and now we’ve been told we have to wait another four weeks. And you say there’s nothing you can do. Horrible customer service.