TPG Community

Get online support

Does TPG IPTV work on Windows 10 64bit with Chrome ?

SOLVED Go to solution
skozzy
Level 4

I have ADSL2+ and want to try the IPTV, I follow the instructions, install VLC with the mozilla plugin yet it says the software isnt found.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JovenA

@skozzy wrote:

What I can't do when following the TPG instructions is get far enough along the signup steps to be activated to watch TPG IPTV.

You may email your TPG username to iptv_support@tpg.com.au.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JovemarL

@skozzy

I haven't tried IPTV on Chrome yet but I have no problem with IPTV on Mozila Fire fox

Check the version of your fire fox

If you are using a newer version of mozila fire foxyou may have to uninstall it and install the compatible version.

TPG IPTV is compatible with mozila firefox version 51.0b1 or lower

and dont forget to use the lates VLC plugins

Make sure to enable Mozila plugin and ActiveX plugin when installing the latest VLC

Untitled.png

skozzy
Level 4

I come across info from another TPG user who posted instructions how to get VLC to load the channel list, he had the URL to put in to VLC which then shows all the channels. So that part I now have working. What I can't do when following the TPG instructions is get far enough along the signup steps to be activated to watch TPG IPTV, so on VLC when I try to watch a channel it just wont play anything. I know VLC is working ok for other IPTV cause I ended up watching some USA and UK content that was published on the net as well.

JovenA

@skozzy wrote:

What I can't do when following the TPG instructions is get far enough along the signup steps to be activated to watch TPG IPTV.

You may email your TPG username to iptv_support@tpg.com.au.