TPG Community

Get online support

Download speed barely 1MBPS on superfast100 NBN plan

Kaztor2015
Level 2

Hi team

im barely pulling 1MBPS at any time of day/night/morning and I’m on super fast 100 unlimited

FTTN with 3 average users no gamers. Cant get YouTube or Netflix to stream via smart tv. It’s barely ok on iPad or laptop, lots of buffering or stall.

i tried to download an app today and it would’ve been quicker to write the code 

what’s goin on here 

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

HI @Kaztor2015

Welcome to the Community! 

I've managed to locate your account using your Community details and ran some remote tests and have not seen any evident line fault(s) that can affect the service. 

There are many factors that can affect the speed of an NBN service. Depending on the access technology, the actual throughput speeds may be slower and could vary due to many factors including the type or source of the content being downloaded, the number of users and devices that simultaneously use the service, the way the service is being used from wired or wireless connection, the number of users that is connected using the network infrastructure for different service.

I recommend having a read on some of our articles to help us with this concern: 

Should the above information did not resolve the issue, you may send us with your best contact number via private message as well as your most convenient time to receive a call so we can organise a call back to be made from our Technical team. 

We'll wait for your response. 

Cheers!