TPG Community

Get online support

Frequent drop out of ADSL2+

soltarian
Level 3

My internet does seem better.

Unfortunately, I am not too sure what the engineers did.
I did do a bit of clearing on my side too as it seemed there were a few interferences so not too sure if that also helped.

Thanks for getting this escalated though!

soltarian
Level 3
Hi again,

My internet connection has gotten worse over the last 4 days. I seem to be more often disconnected rather than connected. Lights on my router seem to confirm that I'm not having internet service either.

Can someone look into this please?
BasilDV

Hi @soltarian,

We've tested the line and was able to detect a fault within the copper network.

We've escalated the case to our Engineering team for further investigation and they'll be in touch with you within 24 to 48 hours via SMS or phone call.

Regards,

BasilDV

soltarian
Level 3

I just received a call from the engineers who advised that they talked to Telstra and that there is an outage in my area.

I had checked the TPG Service Status page but nothing was displayed on there.  And the Telstra Status page doesn't show any outages for my area either.

Are we able to get those updated please?

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @soltarian,

Based on the report from Tesltra, they've experienced an unplanned outage that affects your service.

Our Service status is not updated since a few TPG customers are affected by it.

The Telstra technicians target to resolve the issue on or before the 9th of September.

Further updates will be given by your assigned Engineer.

Regards,

BasilDV

soltarian
Level 3

Hi @BasilDV 

Any updates on this?  I haven't had internet for about 1 week now.
Got a call on the 2nd and a text message about my ticket number but then no news.

Thanks

BasilDV

Hi @soltarian,

There's no new update from Telstra.

Telstra technicians planned to resolve the issue on or before the 9th of September.

Updates will be given via SMS or phone call by your assigned Engineer once available.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,

BasilDV