Help

SOLVED Go to solution
Drina
Level 2

i am having problems with TPG  a few months ago i went with NBN and they sent me out a modem i was under the impression it was free to go NBN  with TPG . now they are saying i have to post back the old modem ... i would like to know if anyone else had to do this. ringing around all my friends no one has had to return their old Modem while going to NBN. thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarN

Hi Drina,

Did you encounter any problem when your NBN service was installed? Did you contact our technical department for assistance? How was the issue resolved?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MarN

Hi Drina,

If you were sent an Advanced Modem Replacement, then you have to return the old/original NBN modem sent to you or else you will be charged for the cost of the modem.

Drina
Level 2
Well know one ever told me I had to send the old modem back .
Drina
Level 2
It was not a replacement modem .when I went NBN with tpg the modem I thought was part of the package going wth them when NBN was set up . The modem they want back is my old modem.over 3 years old
MarN

Hi Drina,

Did you encounter any problem when your NBN service was installed? Did you contact our technical department for assistance? How was the issue resolved?