Get online support

a

Sil3ent
Level 2

15 REPLIES 15
BasilDV

Hi @Sil3ent,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We tried to locate your account using your community details, but failed to find a match.

We'd like to look into it further to understand the situation.

Please shoot me a Private message with your TPG username or customer ID number.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Sil3ent
Level 2

Thanks basil, I have sent you a pm with details. 

BasilDV

Thank you @Sil3ent.

I've checked the account and reviewed the previous issue that you've raised with us.

There were no issues within the routing or damaged cable before. Since you are connecting to an international server, which is why you are getting a high ping times.

Are you able to shoot me a private message with the result of your ping and tracert test? We'd like to analyze this further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Sil3ent
Level 2

Hi basil,

I don’t think I reported to TPG when the typhoon hit Macau in 2017 because the broken subsea cable was out of the scope of TPG anyway. It was only a matter of time before that was fixed.

Yes, higher ping is standard, around 160ms is the normal. But this time it is unusually high, around 300+.

Sending ping and traceret shortly via pm. Thanks.

BasilDV

Hi @Sil3ent,

I'm having problem analyzing the ping and tracert result that you've sent me via PM.

Are you able to provide a screenshot instead? We need the whole info for us to understand this further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Sil3ent
Level 2

Hi basil, no need to look into it any further. It somehow fixed itself last night just after I sent you a pm. Thanks.

BasilDV

Thank you for the update @Sil3ent.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Sil3ent
Level 2

Hi Basil,

The problem has returned, are you able to look into this for me? I sent screenshots earlier.

Riezl

Hi @Sil3ent, may we know where did you send the screenshots?