TPG Community

Get online support

How to Check for NBN Network Outage

drewidd1
Level 3
hi,
we recieved a text this morning from tpg saying we
had an nbn outage and it was nbns issue. check nbn site for our address, they say no outage please contact your isp as it is their issue?
BasilDV

Hi @drewidd1

Thanks for reaching out.

We've checked your NBN account and we were advised by NBN Co that your service has been affected by an unplanned network outage. Their Network Engineers are monitoring services impacted by recent severe weather and power outages in the area. 

If necessary, NBN Co will engage Field Services to investigate further. An update will be issued if that will be going ahead. Please note that the weather may impact the availability of their Field Services or impede access to the site.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

tomnem
Level 2

I have lost my internet yesterday. Postcode 3067 Abbotsford VIC. My TPG APP saying Modem not detected, Data unavailable but for whatever reason Voice service is available even though I didn't have a phone with my TPG connection. 

When I check for outages on NBN website it says mu address is N OT connected to the NBN network. When I check on the NBN HOME PAGE it says my address is NBN ready to connect and to contact my provider. 

Shane

Hi @tomnem,

I would love to help fix the issue affecting the service, I also responded to your post located here. Send me your account details so we can proceed with investigations.

Regards,

I have lost my internet yesterday. Postcode 3067 Abbotsford VIC. My TPG APP saying Modem not detected, Data unavailable but for whatever reason Voice service is available even though I didn't have a phone with my TPG connection. 

When I check for outages on NBN website it says mu address is N OT connected to the NBN network. When I check on the NBN HOME PAGE it says my address is NBN ready to connect and to contact my provider. 

msupkf
Level 2
klioo

Shane

We responded to your initial post located here.

klioo

Kymmy75
Level 2
No outages booked or stated
Ahra_G

Hi @Kymmy75

Let us have your Customer ID or username via PM so we can check your connection and be able to run remote tests on our end.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Robby56
Level 2