Get online support

Installation cancelled

SOLVED Go to solution
Viet
Level 2

Hi,

Username:            xxxxx
Customer ID:         xxxxx

I received an email from xxxxxx@tpg.com.au saying that "Unfortunately, we are currently unable to activate the NBN connection to your premises, because the installation has been requested to be cancelled. To cancel your account, please email xxxxxxx@tpg.com.au. Please ensure you include your ADSL username or customer ID in any correspondence."

I have not cancelled the installation or anything.

From the email, I understand that TPG-NBN cannot be installed at my premises, therefore, I need to cancel my account and choose a different provider. Could you please let me know if I get it right?

Thank you!

Viet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Viet
Level 2

Hi Shane,

I called TPG today, 25/10, and got my issue solved. My NBN installation has been done. Thanks for helping me!

Cheers,

Viet

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @Viet ,

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate your account using the given details. We've seen that one of our Provisioning Case Manager tried to contact you last week to provide you the case progress of the NBN service installation unfortunately no avail.

We'd like to have them contact you. Please PM me your best contact number and preferred time.

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Viet
Level 2

Hi Shane,

I called TPG today, 25/10, and got my issue solved. My NBN installation has been done. Thanks for helping me!

Cheers,

Viet

Shane

Hi Viet. I am glad that your service has been installed. In case you will have queries in the future do not hesitate to create a thread here in our community. Cheers!

ajisenwa
Level 2

I have the same issue  as Viet on the post and i could not seem to understand better the issue here as i already have NBN connection and installation which i am using the out of contract XXL50 bundle  and now i have opt for this  NBN50 45.6MBPS . Can someone please let me know about this issue how it can be solved?

Thank you

CW