Internet shut off

bethany_stoney
Level 2
My latest bill has come out of my account, but a week later my internet suddenly shut off. We have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions, including plugging our computers directly into the modem - but no luck. The LED light for the modem has not been on for almost 2 weeks.

I have tried to call but just end up on hold without getting to speak to anyone.

Several months ago I was called and pressured into changing my plan. I was not willing to change due to the increase in price and was getting calls 6 or 7 times a day for almost a month. I am wondering if me not agreeing to move to a new plan has anything to do with the sudden disconnection.

Please assist.
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @bethany_stoney,

Welcome to the community!

We are sorry to know that you're having no connection for 2 weeks now. We are able to locate your account using your community details and ran an initial test to your connection.

Test result shows a possible line fault causing service not to work and this has been raised to our Engineering for immediate investigation.

Assessment may take 24hrs and updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call on the contact number associated with the account. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Shane

Hi @bethany_stoney,

Based on the latest escalated ticket, Telstra has told us they have booked a technician to check your TPG service anytime between now and 06/Mar/2019. Your attendance is NOT required.

We'll keep an eye on your connection, further updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!