TPG Community

Get online support

My NBN keeps dropping out

hung1527
Level 2

My NBN keeps dropping out.

I have to restart it every time to get it back.  Sometimes I have to reconnect the coaxial cable to the NBN box and to the incoming connector.  Sometimes I have to push the reset button on the NBN box but whatever I do, the connection may only come back for a short period of time, say 15 minutes to an hour and it drop out again.

I have changed the coaxial cable to a new one but it doesn't improve. I have no tools to check the NBN Box myself.  Can I get a technician to come and check it for me?

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @hung1527 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line, but was not able to detect any fault within the network.

We've raised this with our Tech team and someone will be in touch with you tomorrow between 10AM - 12NN to further check your service.

Stay safe,

BasilDV

hung1527
Level 2

Hi, thanks for the reply.

As the owner doesn't speak English. She told me she has recieived a call probably from your technician, but she couldn't understand. Can I have the contact number of the tecnician and sort that out on her behalf?

Riezl

You can directly contact our Support Team. You can check the contact number here: https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact

Let us know should you need further assistance. Cheers!