TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

Level 1a
I’ve been seeking help from tog for the last 3 days- had done on in phone ( after waiting over 50 min) only to be told to await a phone call dying tech support- which never came. Next day got an email to try community - had to set and register- hope to fix this soon or I will choose to leave TPG within the cooling off period! 3 days of no internet or wifi!!!
Highlighted

Hi @, 5051176, we apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you. We have escalated this to our Provisioning Team and a case manager will contact you within the day to discuss the matter.

Highlighted
Level 1b

Hi I have exactly the same problem.

i have followed all instructions and troubleshooting guides. I have a connection light but no dsl/internet. Have been waiting on the phone for support for an hour, thought I would try here for a better response

Highlighted

Hi @Sengpaolo, we have also located your account using your community details. As per checking, the status of your NBN FTTC service is still awaiting device installation, but if you have plugged in the equipment the way it was instructed here, we will need to have this escalated to our Provisioning Team.

We have advised one of our provisioning case managers to contact you to address the concerns raised.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and time.

Highlighted
Level 1b
Hello

Yes, all is connected as per instructions.
Please contact me anytime between 5.30-7pm today would be great.
Would really like to get this fixed.

Thx and regards
David
Highlighted
Level 1b
Contact on my mobile number as per the accounts contact

Thx
David
Highlighted

HI @Sengpaolo, we can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

As per checking, a technician has been booked to further investigate the issue and further updates will be provided via email as soon as the service activation is completed.

If you have further queries, please let us know.