TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

SOLVED Go to solution
Highlighted
Level 1c
Quick update. NBN now saying I'm connected, but still only blue power and flashing blue connection :-(
Highlighted
Level 1c
I try every thing whatever the instructions but internet is not getting connect. Please call me on 0411529234
Highlighted
Level 1b
I only have two lights on my NCD display. This is all I have had for two weeks but can't get any help.
Levonne
Highlighted
Level 1a
I have done all you suggested three times and no internet. It has been six weeks since NBN connected.PLEASE send them back to resolve the situation. Obviously a fault their end. Nothing wrong with modem etc.
Highlighted
Level 1a
I received mail and equipment so I connect exactly above the picture and video but not working at all...
Highlighted
Level 1c
What other outlet do i use?
Highlighted
Level 1c
What other outlet do i use instead of the line??
Highlighted
Level 1c
Hi, I have received my text to say NBN has been activated. I have checked and there are no outages in the area. I have tried turning on the modem. I have tried resetting. Still no internet. The NBN box only has blue light on power and a flashing link light next to it.
Highlighted
Level 1a
I’ve received the confirmation message and modem but I didn’t get any NCD therefore I just connect the modem to the phone socket and wait for an hour but nothing happens. Can u help me ?
Contacts
dawoodhussaini077@gmail.com
Highlighted
Level 1c

Hi.

I have tried to make contact a number of way with no response am getting frustrated.

I got a message this week saying that my broadband was installed and ready to go so i turned the modem on and it didnt' work. As I trouble shooted it looks like i am missing a NBN connector device. I ahve just purchased this house and suspect the old owner took it not realising it wasn't part of their modem. How do i get a replacement one. I really need to get this sorted urgently.