TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

SOLVED Go to solution
mthawley
Level 2
Quick update. NBN now saying I'm connected, but still only blue power and flashing blue connection :-(
sharmaaggam
Level 2
I try every thing whatever the instructions but internet is not getting connect. Please call me on 0411529234
levonneu
Level 2
I only have two lights on my NCD display. This is all I have had for two weeks but can't get any help.
Levonne
Jenniferjbanks
Level 2
I have done all you suggested three times and no internet. It has been six weeks since NBN connected.PLEASE send them back to resolve the situation. Obviously a fault their end. Nothing wrong with modem etc.
ttn2878
Level 2
I received mail and equipment so I connect exactly above the picture and video but not working at all...
MohBagh
Level 2
What other outlet do i use?
MohBagh
Level 2
What other outlet do i use instead of the line??
silver74
Level 2
Hi, I have received my text to say NBN has been activated. I have checked and there are no outages in the area. I have tried turning on the modem. I have tried resetting. Still no internet. The NBN box only has blue light on power and a flashing link light next to it.
Sayed
Level 2
I’ve received the confirmation message and modem but I didn’t get any NCD therefore I just connect the modem to the phone socket and wait for an hour but nothing happens. Can u help me ?
Contacts
dawoodhussaini077@gmail.com
figunnion
Level 2

Hi.

I have tried to make contact a number of way with no response am getting frustrated.

I got a message this week saying that my broadband was installed and ready to go so i turned the modem on and it didnt' work. As I trouble shooted it looks like i am missing a NBN connector device. I ahve just purchased this house and suspect the old owner took it not realising it wasn't part of their modem. How do i get a replacement one. I really need to get this sorted urgently.