TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

SOLVED Go to solution
Shane

Hi @JKAR9,

If you have NBN FTTC, this particular NBN Technology require NBN NCD for the internet to work. You may track the installation progress here, https://www.tpg.com.au/support/trackmyorder.

Note: Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi I didn’t receive an NCD with my modem. I tried plugging directly into phone line but that isn’t working
Shane

Hi @JKAR9 ,

Thanks for sending me your details, I was able to locate the account and confirmed that your NBN order is still in progress and still within given time frame, please check the e-mail address associated with the account for updates.

You may also track the installation here, https://www.tpg.com.au/support/trackmyorder.

Regards,

@JKAR9 wrote:
Hi I didn’t receive an NCD with my modem. I tried plugging directly into phone line but that isn’t working

JKAR9
Level 2
Hi Shane,

I’m getting SMS alerts to connect my modem as my service is awaiting activation, but I can not connect my modem without NCD.

James.
Riezl

Hi @JKAR9,

I have checked your account and NBN classified your address as service class 34. Meaning the address has been connected to NBN network before and should have an existing NCD.

If you can't find the NCD, we'll raise your concern to our Provisioning Team and a Case Manager will be in touch to further discuss the matter. Kindly await further updates within the day.

macroj2015
Level 2
I just received my devices and tried to connect it. However, after connecting everything under the instructions and waited for more than half a hour, the connection light still blinking. Could you please send a technician to check the connection on the street to see whether the cut in is correctly done? Thanks
Shane

Hi @macroj2015,

Thanks for sending me your details, I can see that you have been in contact with one provisioning case manager today and discussed details of the appointment schedule of the NBN Technician to complete the installation. Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

I just received my devices and tried to connect it. However, after connecting everything under the instructions and waited for more than half a hour, the connection light still blinking. Could you please send a technician to check the connection on the street to see whether the cut in is correctly done? Thanks
dsilvacyril
Level 2
I have received this message a week ago and have done as requested. No success. I raised a ticket and I got the same sms and ticket is closed as resolved !!! Is this service or hopefully it will work this time attempt.

Action Required: Your TPG NBN service is awaiting activation. Please connect your NBN modem as soon as possible to activate.
BasilDV

Hi @dsilvacyril

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and it shows that the NBN order is still in progress.

Please make sure that everything is connected and turned on. We'll chase this with our NBN service delivery team and a case manager will be in touch with you tomorrow for further discussion.

BasilDV