TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

SOLVED Go to solution
vanimesh
Level 2
I've received my modem, but not the nbn device... Can anyone check if the nbn device is mandatory in order to start my WiFi
Shane

Hi @vanimesh,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we recommend to check the status of the installation here, https://www.tpg.com.au/support/trackmyorder.

I would love to help check the progress of the service installation, to better understand the situation drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I've received my modem, but not the nbn device... Can anyone check if the nbn device is mandatory in order to start my WiFi
natalieburke
Level 2
I have connected the new NBN connection device, the power indicator light is solid blue but the others are flashing blue not solid. What do I do?
natalieburke
Level 2
I followed the directions in the box for the NBN connection box but it didn't say I needed to wait for a message from TPG saying it's ready to go.
That's step 1 on here.
What do I do now?
How long will I have to wait for that message from TPG saying it's ready to be activated?
Shane

Hi @natalieburke,

Have you receievd an email confirmation of the installation/activation date? If not yet you may check it here, https://www.tpg.com.au/support/trackmyorder.

Note: Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

Regards,

I followed the directions in the box for the NBN connection box but it didn't say I needed to wait for a message from TPG saying it's ready to go.
That's step 1 on here.
What do I do now?
How long will I have to wait for that message from TPG saying it's ready to be activated?
bedechen8922
Level 2

Dear Sir:

I've plugged in modem supplied by TPG , but the internet unstable. Some times disconnect, after 2-5 min. then auto connect again.

I see the NBN Network Connection Devic only have 2 lights on (should be 4 lights on) when disconnect.

I check NBN company that said: No outage detected

Could you please find out what’s the problem on my internet?

BasilDV

Hi @bedechen8922

Thanks for raising this with us.

We'd like to check your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV