TPG Community

Get online support

NBN broadband dropouts

hzwkule
Level 2

Hi there,

The new NBN broadband plan has been working well for a couple of months, but it starts to have dropouts (which was promised not to have such problems once installed) as the previous ADSL2+ plan.

Can someone help, please?

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @hzwkule ,

We ran an initial test to your service it shows multiple dropouts and a possible line fault. We will raise this to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation.

Updates will be provided once assessment is done it may take 24-48hrs, you will be notified by one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @hzwkule,

A technician visit is scheduled tomorrow, Friday 28th of June between 8-12NN. Your attendance is needed. Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance. Cheers!

Pfb_unhappy99
Level 2

I have been having multiple and extended dropouts for at least 2 weeks. Tech guy tested all cabling and modem, and said there was a connection issue at the pole in the street, which he "fixed"

Still same issue, late yesterday received sms saying the tech would be at my place 0800-1200 today, i must be home. Answer Y/N. Answered No. Next sms said to start the process again, new appointment will be advised. B****** hell, already spent 2 hours+ waiting on phone previously. Tech has already tested all cabling and modem on site so why do i need to be home?

I have happily been with TPG for many years but not happy with the recent email transition to "Message Co" (missing and delayed emails) and now on-going broadband dropouts and slow response.

BasilDV

Hi @Pfb_unhappy99

We are keen on getting this sorted ASAP.

Let's check on how can we help. Just send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV