TPG Community

Get online support

NBN dropout, home phone engaged

SOLVED Go to solution
jodiglen
Level 2

Hello, is anyone in the Stockton NSW area suffering from the NBN / home phone not working. We had a storm overnight and I'm not sure if it is a FTTN issue or one that is isolated to my copper line from the node to my house.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @jodiglen,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I managed to pull up your account and was able to run some test, but uncertain of the result that I received. We might need to do more troubleshooting and test to find out if there's an issue on the NBN network or the modem.

I'll organise a call from our Tech team to help us with this. Please shoot us a private message of your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @jodiglen,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I managed to pull up your account and was able to run some test, but uncertain of the result that I received. We might need to do more troubleshooting and test to find out if there's an issue on the NBN network or the modem.

I'll organise a call from our Tech team to help us with this. Please shoot us a private message of your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Thank you for sending your details @jodiglen.

I replied to your private message and already requested for our Tech team to call you to help us with the troubleshooting.

Should you need any assistance, please let us know.

Cheers!