TPG Community

Get online support

NBN internet keeps dropping out

gazzer3
Level 2

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @gazzer3, we're sorry to know that your connection is dropping out. We have located the account using the details you have provided via PM.

We have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team for further investigation and the case engineer will contact you via SMS or a phone call within the day to discuss the progression of the case.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.

Will

Hi @gazzer3 

Your case has been raised to NBNCo for repair. Once we have a confirmed appointment, you will be notified of the schedule via SMS or phone call.

Regards,

gazzer3
Level 2

Just to follow up. My issue has not been rectified after 2 months of fustration. 

I have offically made a complaint to the obudsmen as follows; I have had 6 "NBN customer service technicians"come to my house and not resolve my issues of constant drops out everyday. These drop out happen sporadically and at random time intervals daily, they are EXTREMELY annoying. The technicians have replaced all wires and connectors in and around the home within the last 2-months of visits. The last 3 technicians have advised the NBN "call centre" that there is an issue with a faulty tap outside my house due to the fluctuating readings they have been receiving when testing my connection, but they have failed each time to raise an incident report to NBN to fix the issue, as technically I am still connected to the network. The last two visit I have physically heard the NBN call centre say "don't worry about the tap, as long as the connection passes you can move to your next job".

TPG has been trying to follow up on the issue but nothing has changed at all. I will update everyone when i hear back from the obudsmen.

Riezl

We understand how this can be frustrating and we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you, @gazzer3.

We have escalated your concern to our Complaints Resolution Team and a Complaints Resolution Case Manager will be in touch within 24 hours via email or phone call to further discuss the matter.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and email address. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @gazzer3, we can see that our Complaints Resolution Team has been in touch and you were advised that your concern has been raised to NBN Co. The team is closely monitoring this case and the case manager will contact you as soon as a new update becomes available.

Should you have further queries, you may contact the case manager directly via return mail.

Let us know if we can be of any assistance.