TPG Community

Get online support

NBN now down for approx 2 weeks

tech91
Level 2

Hi Support - so here I am nearly 2 weeks later and the saga continues. I've spent untold time speaking to support people - have taken a day off work and traveled from brisbane (2 hours) to let the TPG guy "look" at the modem - what a waste of time. YES! - I have disconnected / rebooted etc. I have now driven from Brisbane again for a supposed NBN appointment on Friday but still no confirmation - I REPEAT FOR ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY PUTS SOME THOUGHT INTO FEEDBACK SUCH AS THIS - THE PROBLEM STARTED WHEN THE NBN GUY WAS "PLAYING" IN THE TELSTRA PIT. Yes I know that there is a process but to follow it blindly is pointless!! - some response would be good

Tom C.

4 REPLIES 4
Will

Hi @tech91 

I'm sorry that you're still having trouble with your NBN service. The diagnostic tests that I performed show that your modem is not getting any sync from the NBN line. Seeing that the previous ticket was closed just 2 days ago, I am re-escalating this case back to our Engineering Team.

You will be provided updates by our Engineering Team directly via SMS or phone call using the mobile number we have on file.

For other concerns, please let us know so we can check it out.

Regards,

tech91
Level 2

Hi Support,

So, no explanation why "the previous ticket was closed just 2 days ago" after I took a day off work for the NBN guy who didn't turn up? I've still had no response from my interaction with the SMS communicator to rebook to today -Friday am - which is why I've taken yet another day off.

Am I suppost to accept to start the process again and take a 3rd day off work?? Because that would be unacceptable. I repeat what I've said several times - this issue has been caused by YOUR provider NBN who my partner found working in the Testra pit outside our front door but assured her that he would sort the connection before he left - obviously not. I expect some urgency and reparation in resolving this issue.

Tom C.

Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you, @tech91.

As per checking, the previous ticket was automatically closed as our system detected that your connection is already working.

Nonetheless, this issue has been reescalated and our Engineering Team is fully aware about your situation.

We'll also make a follow up to fast track the resolution and will have the case engineer contact you before 8PM QLD Time today to further discuss the matter.

Let us know should you have a preferred contact number and time. Thank you.

Shane

Hi @tech91,

Based on the latest log on the escalated fault. NBN Technicians is scheduled to check your connection on Wednesday, 27 March 2019, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Your attendance is required.

Let us know should you require further assistance. Cheers!