NBN speed

Shane

Hi @chatswood,

Our Engineers tried to improve the service by having the technicians to check the line, however, since the speed for NBN FTTN depends on the cable distance and the quality of copper wire. The current speed that we are receiving is the best service based on your distance from the local exchange/node.

We will pass this to the assigned Complaints Resolution Case Manager and requests for a feedback tomorrow for downgrading your NBN FTTN Plan.

Cheers!

chatswood
Level 3

for the last time i know how bloody far from the node & that I'm being disadvantaged..................nobody seems to exolain to me why the sudden significant drop in speed from what iI was achieving for a long time. I have not picked the house up & moved it further from the node..............I'm fast getting sick of the lack of an answer

Shane

Hi @chatswood,

Your assigned complaints resolution case manager tried to call you earlier today to discuss updates/details of your escalated fault unfortunately no avail. Feel free to reply to emails they sent you.

Cheers!

chatswood
Level 3

I have emailed them. I am not always available on the phone due to shift work. I received a reply from soemone other than my case manager stating that they were out of the office until 14/01/19. So I have no idea if my case manger has read my rather lengthy reply. Nothing surprises me any more.

BasilDV

Hi @chatswood,

I'll notify your case manager about your email, however, our customer relations team is close on weekends but will be back on Monday.

Your case manager will be in touch with you once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

chatswood
Level 3

Thank you Orbistat,

I have been waiting for TPG/NBN to give me a direct answer but they prefer to give you the run around.There has been a significant drop in speed & they haven't been prepared to give me an honest answer. Their only solution for me is to drop back to a 12/1 plan....which will get me god knows what. It's just appalling that they have allowed this situation to develop for people.

chatswood
Level 3

well I replied to the case managers reply to my reply....I guess he didn't like my latest reply so he hasn'e replied even though he said he was waitng for my reply.

Rica_R

Hi @chatswood,

Thank you for bringing this matter to us and we are sorry as well for the inconvenience. We'll chase this with the assigned Case Manager and update you with the progress. Possible feedback time would be on Monday as their department is closed during weekends.  Thank you. 

Rica_R

Hi @chatswood,

We've seen that our Case Manager replied to your email last Monday pertaining to the raised concern. 

Should you have other query regarding your complaint, please do not hesitate to contact your Case Manager directly via return mail. Thank you. 

chatswood
Level 3

I didn't hesitate to contact the case manager who is covering for the other case manager. They finally mentioned something about issues with the copper wiring. I have asked them who I need to contact regarding said copper wires. Somebody somewhere has to take some responsibility.