TPG Community

Get online support

Neighbours connected to NBN but my location shows more work required

begerton
Level 2

Hi, I have checked the rollout for my address and it shows the 2 semi-detached terraces on either side of me as being connected, but  for my address the following information is provided. Is it possible to check why this is the case. We appear to have the box and wiring affixed to the front of the house.

More work required There’s still work to do before your premises is ready to connect.
Expected availability:
Jun 2020*
Please check back periodically for updates on when your premises will be ready to connect.

Planned technology nbn™ Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC)*
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @begerton ,

Welcome to the community!

NBN Co has approximate construction times for the network, but as each area of the rollout is unique and comes with distinct obstacles and variables, these time frames are indicative and subject to change.

Note: TPG do not have control with the roll out of NBN technology it is determined by NBN Co.

TPG will be happy to contact you once NBN is ready at your address, simply register your details here: http://tpg.com.au/nbn#register-your-interest

Let us know should you require further assistance.

I also responded to your other post located here.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Hi @begerton,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We understand that one of our Moderator has answered your query on your previous post.

We also tried to locate your account using your community details to no avail. Are you currently a TPG customer?

If yes, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

If not, you may raise an order with your current provider in order for them to raise this issue with NBN Co and provide you exact information on why the service is not yet available for you.

Regards,

BasilDV