TPG Community

Get online support

New connection - no assistance from TPG Support

sinhalaperera
Level 2

I have been having major trouble getting my internet connection with TPG. Its been over 3 weeks and more than 10 calls to the support number only to be transferred from one case manager to another with absolutely no help. I get promised call backs but nothing has come through unless I call.

I keep getting automated emails from TPG saying I have asked my service to be cancelled which I havent requested and then to be told by the call center that it has been by NBN and to ignore.. The cycle keeps going. It gets escalated by one case manager to another and then to a senior case manager who has no idea what to do.

Coming here as a last resort to see if someone can actually help. I was promised a connection on the 30th (1 month after requesting the service) and I got an email last night again saying its cancelled. Would someone here be able to assist?

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @sinhalaperera,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help. I was able to pull up your account using your community details, I've seen that your installation is now being handled by our Provisioning Team.

Our Provisioning Team found out that the Copper Wire details of your address are not yet updated from NBN Co's database causing delay installation. The assigned Case Manager raised this to NBN Co and currently waiting for their feedback.

I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. I will make follow up on this, your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,

sinhalaperera
Level 2

Thanks for the response - Given today is Friday, can you pls update me with the outcome with NBN?

I am not having any hope of TPG case managers' calling me. Over my conversations on the phone, I have always been tranferred to different case managers so I have no hope. 

Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you, @sinhalaperera.

We'll chase this matter with our Provisioning Team and will have a Senior Case Manager contact you to discuss the status of the order.

sinhalaperera
Level 2

Hi, I received the call from the case manager only to be told that I cannot get a connection until the 1st of October.

I have requested the connection to be cancelled and the money that was taken out of the account to be refunded as I never had a service. I hope this will be actioned as the person on the phone was saying that they need it approved.. again, I have no idea why - given she was a 'senior case manager'

Shane

Regrettably, I wish I was the bearer of better news. @sinhalaperera. I will pass this to our Accounts Team for additional reference and make another follow up.

I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards,