TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN internet connection. Downstream light flashing

ethanluis003
Level 2

No internet connection. Downstream light of NBN connection box has been flashing from this afternoon, the power is on, upstream and internet light is off. I tried to reset it twice, still not working. Why is it?

7 REPLIES 7
Riezl

Hi @ethanluis003,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to check what is causing the issue and help with the resolution. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

sgoodwin1
Level 2
I have the same issue as of last noght
Shane

Hi @sgoodwin1,

We're sad to know that you're also having the same issue. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, we tried to use your community details unfortunately no avail. 

To better understand the situation, send me a Private message with your account details (Customer ID/Username) together with the address on file.

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I have the same issue as of last noght
akolarsky
Level 2

Hi I am experiencing this same issue. Can you please advise? 
No NBN connection, downstream light flashing, no outages in my area.

Alena

Riezl

Hi @akolarsky, upon checking, there's an NBN network fault affecting the services in your area. There's no estimated time of restoration yet, but NBN technicians are doing their best to rectify this as soon as possible. Kindly check your connection after 2 hours.

You may also view more details here: https://www.nbnco.com.au/support/network-status

hijns0918
Level 2

I am experiencing the same problem this afternoon, downstream light blink, other lights off, can you help me?

BasilDV

Hi @hijns0918

If the internet is not working, you may need to check if the service is affected by an outage before performing any troubleshooting.

If not and the service is still not working, please shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV