TPG Community

Get online support

No connection after moving home

aagoldcoast
Level 2
We received an email from TPG stating our service has been moved to our new address today, but when we try to connect it doesn’t work, please help
4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @aagoldcoast,

I am sorry to know that your service is still not yet working. I was able to locate your account using your community details and confirmed that the installation has been completed.

I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and found out that there is a network issue causing the service not to work.

At the moment our Engineering Team is now handling your connection and raised to Telstra and advised us that they have booked a technician to check your service anytime between now and 12/Oct/2018.

Tell me should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Thea

Hi @aagoldcoast,

We've seen that the Telstra Technician has attended the service difficulty yesterday and connected the lead-in line from the pillar to the house. However, we are still detecting a possible line issue and we need to conduct further test to determine if we are to send out a TPG Technician to check the internal cabling inside the premise. 

May you please confirm the best time for our engineering team to get in touch with you to proceed with further line testing? 

Shane

Hi @aagoldcoast,

I would like to make follow up on your best contact number and preferred time to arrange one of our Technicians to contact you as detected a possible line issue and we need to conduct further tests to determine if we are to send out a TPG Technician to check the internal cabling inside the premise.

We'll wait for your response.

Cheers!

BasilDV

Hi @aagoldcoast,

I understand that our Engineering team has been in touch and have confirmed that the service is already working fine. We'll be closing this case now.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV