TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

SOLVED Go to solution
Shane

Hi @krisboz1,

Welcome to the community!

We are sad to know that you've had no service since Wednesday. We are able to locate your account using your community details. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and the issue was escalated to our Engineering Team for further investigation.

Based on the result of the assessment, our Engineering Team has identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the Telstra.

This unfortunately means only Telstra Technicians have the authority to fix this fault. At the moment, Telstra Technician is scheduled to check your service tomorrow 01/04/2019. Your attendance is not required.

We will chase this up with our Engineering Team and pass this for additional reference. Further updates will be provided via SMS or Phone call by one of our Engineers. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Bertiecha77
Level 2
I have reset my modem and gone to said 192.168.1.1 entered my username and password for it to say login failed.

It would be much appreciated if you can help with this. I am currently using mobile data.

Thank you for your assistance.
Bertiecha77
Level 2
I was able to work out logging in what the login was.
It states that the WAN port is unplugged what does this mean? Everything is plugged in properly on my end.
Riezl

Hi @Bertiecha77,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details.

Did you connect the router to the right UNI-D Port?

The router should be connected to the right UNI-D port on the NBN connection box. We have emailed you the details about the provisioned UNI-D port for your NBN FTTP service.

This community article can also help you with the setup : NBN FTTP Setup - General Setup

Let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you.

Bertiecha77
Level 2
As I said, I have followed all the instructions to the letter. All ports have been correctly installed.
Riezl

May we know what UNI-D port number the router is currently connected, @Bertiecha77?

Bertiecha77
Level 2
Riezl

Hi @Bertiecha77, we have PM'd you the provisioned port number.

Please connect the router to that port and try to reconfigure it. Thank you.

Bertiecha77
Level 2
Can you please explain where this pm is?
Riezl

Hi @Bertiecha77, click your name on the community page and look for "My Profile".

Click "My Profile" and look for "Private Messages".

Click on "Private Messages" to view the messages we have sent privately.

Thank you.