TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

katielou1
Level 2
I have been unable to connect to the internet at home in Frankston South since Tuesday.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @katielou1 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and tested the line, but was not able to detect any fault.

The internet connection is also working as of the moment.

Are you using a WiFi or a Wired connection? Have you tried to turn Off and On the modem?

Let us know if the connection is still not working after rebooting the modem and will check this further.

BasilDV

Josefinadc
Level 2
How long do I turn power to modem off to reboot NBN.

Unplugged & plugged back in didn't work however not much time given.
Shane

Thanks for reaching out and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, @Josefinadc. We have experienced an unplanned outage affecting all of our customers. Affected customers has experienced difficulty accessing internet, TPG My Account and using home phone services.

Our Network Engineers has been immediately engaged and resolved the issue. Customers should see services progressively restored as the restoration continues.

In the meantime, you may check this community article for updates: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/UPDATE-Outage-Notification-NBN-ADSL-TPG-FTTB-Inte....

Let us know if you're still having issue with the service, cheers!