No internet

robertsonklan6
Level 3
Lost connection
6 REPLIES 6
Riezl

Hi @robertsonklan6,

We have located the account using your community details. We can see a cut somewhere on the line, which is possibly causing the issue.

We have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team and a case engineer will contact you via SMS or phone call to discuss the progression of the case.

Let us know should you have a preferred contact number.

robertsonklan6
Level 3
'A cut' what does this mean for me 😔 is it in my area or is on my property.
Riezl

There's no specific location at this point, but it is normally outside the property, @robertsonklan6.

If there's a need for us to send a technician to work on this, you will be advised by the case engineer via SMS or phone call.

Riezl

Hi @robertsonklan6, we can see that the issue has been lodged to NBN Co. who has booked a technician for further investigation and we have sent the schedule via SMS.

Should you wish to confirm or reschedule it, you may reply to the SMS or you can message us here so we can advise our Engineering Team.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

danvasiya
Level 2

We have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team and a case engineer w discord  xender ill contact you via SMS or phone call to discuss t  omegle  he progression of the case.

Shane

Hi @robertsonklan6,

Welcome to the community!

This case was escalated to our Engineering Team due to line fault and Escalated to NBN Co. The NBN sent out a technician on site and replaced the first socket which causing no service.  They conducted further testing and the results have proven successful within the nbn network.

We'd like to know if there is any issue you want to raise.

Cheers!