TPG Community

Get online support

Outage in Cordeaux Heights 2526

SOLVED Go to solution
rojtel
Level 3

Hi theres been a nbn outage in Cordeaux Heights postcode 2526  now for nearly two days. I am on a FTTN connection and nbn states connection disruption to be only 1.5 hours. I have checked the connection on thier network status page and it reflects the outage. I have also completed all troubleshooting and still have no connection.

I have reached out to NBN co on twitter and they have advised me to contact you for further investigations.

Thanks in advance

Roger 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rojtel
Level 3
Hi, the problem was fixed today, a new cable had been installed about 400 Metres down the road and nbn forgot to connect me to it.
Problem fixed and my sync speeds are fine.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
rojtel
Level 3
Nbn now states they have resolved the problem but this morning I still did not have a vdsl signal.
I have reset the modem twice now.
Shane

Hi @rojtel,

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. We ran an initial test it shows a possible line fault affecting the service not to work, This has been raised to our Engineering Team for further handling and investigation.

Assessment may take 24-48hrs and updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call. We apologise for any inconvenience, let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Nbn now states they have resolved the problem but this morning I still did not have a vdsl signal.
I have reset the modem twice now.
rojtel
Level 3

Hi @Shane ive spoken with the engineers and we are in the process of organising a tech to sort out my line which appears to be open circuit since the outage has been restored. A big thank  you to all the engineers ive spoken to on the phone.

Shane

We're glad to know that @rojtel, we'll keep an eye this expect them to contact you again in the event new update becomes available.

rojtel
Level 3
Hi, the problem was fixed today, a new cable had been installed about 400 Metres down the road and nbn forgot to connect me to it.
Problem fixed and my sync speeds are fine.
Ahra_G

Glad to know that the issue is all sorted now, @rojtel

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Cheers!